See if your itinerary and elite status will qualify you for a layover in a oneworld airport lounge.
- For the purposes of determining lounge access for American Airlines AAdvantage members or those flying in AA premium cabins, AA defines International as being a trip to a country outside of North America (the USA, Canada, Mexico [excluding Mexico City], the Bahamas, Bermuda, and the Caribbean). American Airlines AAdvantage members, regardless of their tier status or class of travel, are not eligible for lounge access when travelling solely on domestic U.S. flights.
- Lounge access is not applicable for SriLankan Airlines’ FlySmiLes Platinum and Gold members travelling in Economy class out of Male (MLE), Gan (GAN), Trivandrum (TRV), Tiruchirappalli (TRZ), Chennai (MAA), Madurai (IXM), Bangalore (BLR), Cochin (COK), Coimbatore (CJB) and Hyderabad (HYD) to Colombo (CMB) and vice versa on SriLankan Airlines-operated flights. It will also apply to SriLankan Airlines FlySmiLes Platinum and Gold members booked on an international itinerary arriving on a flight of less than 5 hours duration and connecting via CMB to and from any of the above-mentioned short haul sectors. This exception does not apply to other member Emerald and Sapphire customers.
- To be eligible, you must be departing on a flight that is both marketed and operated by a oneworld member airline
- Eligible clubs are those operated by oneworld airlines. Access may not apply at select third-party lounges.
- Qantas Frequent Flyer Gold members, regardless of their oneworld tier status, cannot access Qantas Domestic Business Lounges.
- Excluded lounges and amenities: Qatar Airways’ Al Safwa First and Al Mourjan Business lounges in Doha (DOH) and Qatar Airways’ Premium Lounges at London (LHR) and Paris (CDG) are excluded. Arrivals lounges are excluded. Spa and Pre-Flight Dining facilities are excluded. British Airways’ Concorde lounges are excluded.
- This wizard is for information only, and cannot be held liable in case of incorrect information; it was deemed correct per rules posted on oneworld.com as of 1 Apr 2021.