See if your itinerary and elite status will qualify you for a layover in a oneworld airport lounge.
- For the purposes of determining lounge access for American Airlines AAdvantage members or those flying in AA premium cabins, AA defines International as being a trip to a country outside of North America (the USA, Canada, Mexico [excluding Mexico City], the Bahamas, Bermuda, and the Caribbean).
- Lounge access may require that you have an onward flight on a oneworld carrier that day.
- Eligible clubs are those operated by oneworld airlines. Access may not apply at select third-party lounges.
- Qantas Frequent Flyer Gold members, regardless of their oneworld tier status, cannot access Qantas Domestic Business Lounges.
- Qatar Airways’ Al Safwa First and Al Mourjan Business lounges in Doha (DOH) and Qatar Airways’ Premium Lounges at London (LHR) and Paris (CDG) are excluded.
- This wizard is for information only, and cannot be held liable in case of incorrect information; it was deemed correct per rules posted on oneworld.com and aa.com as of 10 May 2015.